Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
Genesis Health Institute
Genesis Health Institute is a national leader in bioidentical hormone replacement therapy. With clinics located across the United States, our doctors have worked with thousands of patients to dramatically improve their quality of life and reduce their risk of getting chronic diseases like heart disease, diabetes, and cancer.
Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy is a specialized branch of medicine that uses natural hormones to restore youthful hormone levels for both men and women. Unlike traditional hormone replacement therapy, which relies on synthetic hormones and typically only addresses deficiencies in one or two hormones, bioidentical hormone replacement therapy looks at your complete hormone profile and, based on careful individual testing, adjusts levels of all your critical hormones back to the levels you enjoyed in your twenties or thirties. Our patients typically experience a cessation of hormone-deficiency symptoms, few side effects, and often report they feel like they've discovered the "fountain of youth."
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy for Women. The hormonal stages of a woman's life are well known: puberty, optimal hormone levels, perimenopause, menopause, and post-menopause. At each stage, a woman's hormone levels change, with profound effects on her health and well-being.
pharmacy Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy for women uses the best forms of estrogen, natural progesterones, and other steroid hormones to relieve symptoms associated with menopause and reduce the risk of disease.
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy for Men. When a man is in his twenties, his hormone levels, including testosterone, are at peak levels. Beginning as early as age thirty, however, male hormone levels begin to drop, while estrogen levels often rise. The result are wide-ranging symptoms including fatigue, depression and low mood, reduced sex drive, impotence, thinning hair, muscle loss, and even the development of secondary female characteristics. Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy for men uses testosterone as well as other steroid hormones to restore a man's youthful hormone levels and restore the youthful vitality he experienced in his early twenties.
Why Genesis Health Institute Is Different
Founded by nationally renowned Dr. George Shanlikian, MD, the Genesis Health Institute and its staff of physicians and therapists offers a unique level of care. We are concerned with the whole patient, not just a set of numbers on a blood or saliva test. Our philosophy of care is rooted in the idea that we can change lives both externally and internally. As a result, our proven program relies on several pillars:
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy. Our hormone replacement therapy programs are based on the world's most advanced blood and saliva screening to identify and then reverse hormone deficiencies. Throughout your program, you will have access to our staff of experts and your levels will be carefully monitored throughout to make sure you are receiving the full benefits of this therapy.
- A Comprehensive Eating Plan. Each of our patients is prescribed a personalized eating plan, because we can only be as healthy as the foods we eat. Our expert nutritionists will identify the optimal diet to help you lose weight, gain energy, and reduce your risk of diseases.
- A Supplement Program. Research is continuously validating the idea that certain nutrients have powerful benefits to fight free radicals, aging, and disease. Your comprehensive lifestyle plan will include personalized supplement recommendations using pharmaceutical-grade and industry-leading supplements.
- An Exercise Plan. There is no doubt that exercise has powerful and lasting benefits. Our plans include a personalized exercise program overseen by our therapists. You will gain strength, feel better, and lose weight.
In the past, many people thought that the aches and pains and chronic diseases of aging were inevitable. In fact, you are not powerless against the march of time—you can do something now to reverse your age-related symptoms and regain your youthful vitality. Call Genesis Health Institute today to set up your initial consultation and begin your journey toward health.